Globalization is now more fluid and dynamic than ever, driving significant international business challenges, many of which arise in managing complex, cross border workforces.
The International Human Resources Management Academy has been established by Cornell University’s ILR School and King’s College London. The academy is designed as a forum to share cutting edge academic research (often before publication), new knowledge and ideas with practitioners. In so doing, it provides insight and understanding into highly demanding, strategically critical, current global HR management issues.
The forum covers evolving key business themes arising from managing people in an international environment, allowing participants to become better equipped and informed around HR decision making that can create competitive advantage for their own organizations.
Our 2014 forum includes the following themes:
- Global HR strategy, metrics, analytics & ROI
- Globalization, global firms & emerging management challenges
- Managing workforce risk in an international context
- Making reward work internationally
- Effective talent strategy
- Managing mobility within the global organization
- Creating inclusive and highly engaged teams to maximize value creation
In participating in the International HRM Academy, you will be exposed to new knowledge as it is being created as many of our speakers will present ongoing research and practice. In this way, you will become part of a diverse learning community of like minded professionals from organizations with a truly global footprint; sharing knowledge, experience and expertise.
Participants will also gain IHRMA certification from Cornell University and King’s College London.